Verdi’s Il Travatore
The Live in HD season begins October 3 with Anna Netrebko in her highly anticipated Met role debut as Leonora, the tortured heroine of Il Trovatore.
Showtime: Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 12:55 pm
A new staging of Verdi’s masterpiece Otello, conducted by Yannick Nézet-Séguin and directed by Bartlett Sher, opens the Met season.
Showtime: Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 12:55 pm
James Levine conducts Wagner’s early masterpiece in its first return to the Met stage in more than a decade.
Showtime: Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 12:00 pm
AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON
It’s almost Halloween! read more
Showtime: October 23 & 24 at 7:30pm
THE BREAKFAST CLUB
John Hughes’ teen time-capsule! read more
Showtime: November 6 & 7 at 7:30pm
Acclaimed artist and director William Kentridge applies his unique theatrical vision to Berg’s notorious femme fatale who shatters lives, including her own.
Showtime: Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 12:30 pm
THE ASPHALT JUNGLE
Influential noir crime story! read more
Showtime: December 4 & 5 at 7:30pm
WEST SIDE STORY
The great American musical! read more
Showtime: January 8 & 9 at 7:30pm
Bizet’s Les Pêcheurs de Perles
Bizet’s gorgeous opera of lust and longing set in the Far East returns to the Met stage for the first time in 100 years.
Showtime: Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 12:55 pm
Three of opera’s greatest dramatic sopranos, take turns in the title role of the proud princess of ancient China, whose riddles doom every suitor who seeks her hand.
Showtime: Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 12:55 pm
Thrilling exploration of reality! read more
Showtime: February 19 & 20 at 7:30pm
Puccini’s Manon Lescaut
The Met stage ignites when soprano Kristine Opolais and tenor Jonas Kaufmann join forces in Puccini’s obsessive love story.
Showtime: Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 12:55 pm
LOONEY TUNES CARTOON FESTIVAL
They’re back!!!! read more
Showtime: March 11 & 12 at 7:30pm
THE BAND’S VISIT
Endearing minimalist tale. read more
Showtime: April 8 at 7:30pm & April 9 at 8pm
Donizetti’s Roberto Devereux
In this climactic opera of the trilogy, Sondra Radvanovsky plays Queen Elizabeth I, forced to sign the death warrant of the nobleman she loves, Roberto Devereux.
Showtime: Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 12:55 pm
THE BIG LEBOWSKI
Hilarious bowling noir! read more
Showtime: April 22 & 23 at 7:30pm
Nina Stemme portrays Elektra’s primal quest for vengeance for the murder of her father, Agamemnon.
Showtime: Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 12:55 pm
- Verdi’s Il Travatore - 10/3 at 12:55pm
- Verdi’s Otello - 10/17 at 12:55
- Wagner’s Tannhäuser - 10/31 at 12:00pm
- WEREWOLF IN LONDON - 10/23-24 at 7:30pm
- THE BREAKFAST CLUB - 11/6-7 at 7:30pm
- Berg’s Lulu - 11/21 at 12:30pm
- THE ASPHALT JUNGLE - 12/4-5 at 7:30pm
- WEST SIDE STORY - 1/8-9 at 7:30pm
- Bizet’s Les Pêcheurs de Perles - 1/16 at 12:55pm
- Puccini’s Turandot - 1/30 at 12:55pm
- THE MATRIX - 2/19-20 at 7:30pm
- Puccini’s Manon Lescaut - 3/5 at 12:55pm
- LOONEY TUNES - 3/11-12 at 7:30pm
- Puccini’s Madama Butterfly - 4/2 at 12:55pm
- THE BAND’S VISIT - 4/8 at 7:30pm and 4/9 at 8pm
- Donizetti’s Roberto Devereux - 4/16 at 12:55pm
- THE BIG LEBOWSKI - 4/22-23 at 7:30pm
- Strauss’ Elektra - 4/30 at 12:55pm
**Pothole Pictures tickets available at the door**