Three of opera’s greatest dramatic sopranos, take turns in the title role of the proud princess of ancient China, whose riddles doom every suitor who seeks her hand.
Showtime: Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 12:55 pm
Thrilling exploration of reality! read more
Showtime: February 19 & 20 at 7:30pm
Puccini’s Manon Lescaut
The Met stage ignites when soprano Kristine Opolais and tenor Jonas Kaufmann join forces in Puccini’s obsessive love story.
Showtime: Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 12:55 pm
LOONEY TUNES CARTOON FESTIVAL
They’re back!!!! read more
Showtime: March 11 & 12 at 7:30pm
THE BAND’S VISIT
Endearing minimalist tale. read more
Showtime: April 8 at 7:30pm & April 9 at 8pm
Donizetti’s Roberto Devereux
In this climactic opera of the trilogy, Sondra Radvanovsky plays Queen Elizabeth I, forced to sign the death warrant of the nobleman she loves, Roberto Devereux.
Showtime: Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 12:55 pm
THE BIG LEBOWSKI
Hilarious bowling noir! read more
Showtime: April 22 & 23 at 7:30pm
Nina Stemme portrays Elektra’s primal quest for vengeance for the murder of her father, Agamemnon.
Showtime: Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 12:55 pm
- Puccini’s Turandot - 1/30 at 12:55pm
- THE MATRIX - 2/19-20 at 7:30pm
- Puccini’s Manon Lescaut - 3/5 at 12:55pm
- LOONEY TUNES - 3/11-12 at 7:30pm
- Puccini’s Madama Butterfly - 4/2 at 12:55pm
- THE BAND’S VISIT - 4/8 at 7:30pm and 4/9 at 8pm
- Donizetti’s Roberto Devereux - 4/16 at 12:55pm
- THE BIG LEBOWSKI - 4/22-23 at 7:30pm
- Strauss’ Elektra - 4/30 at 12:55pm
**Pothole Pictures tickets available at the door**